Consumers will be able to enjoy seasonal favourites, served in an iconic red holiday cup, enabling them to delight in Starbucks festive cheer wherever they work, study and play.
There will be four holiday beverages served at the We Proudly Serve Starbucks® sites around the world, with individual beverages varying by market. Drinks available globally: Toffee Nut Latte, Toffee Nut Frappuccino® Blended Beverage, Truffle Deluxe Hot Chocolate, Latte with Toffee Nut, and Iced Latte with Toffee Nut.
“For the first time we will extend our popular Starbucks holiday beverages to our Asian Markets. The iconic Red Cups are a customer and consumer favourite, bringing the taste of Starbucks’ unique beverage line-up to our partners’ cafes around the world, whether in offices, hotels or the many other channels we supply.” said Clive Brennan, Senior Marketing Manager.
Drinks will be available in different markets:
- Toffee Nut Latte (UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Lebanon, Jordan, Oman, Egypt, and Bahrain)
- Toffee Nut Frappuccino® Blended Beverage (UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium)
- Truffle Deluxe Hot Chocolate (UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium)
- Latte with Toffee Nut (Malaysia, Singapore, China, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Luxemburg)
- Iced Latte with Toffee Nut (Malaysia, Singapore, China)
Following the creation of a global alliance between Nestlé and Starbucks in 2018, the We Proudly Serve® Coffee Programme has launched into new markets around the world. The programme provides foodservice operators with the opportunity to offer a premium Starbucks® beverage experience to their consumers through branded Served, Self-Serve or Brewed solutions. With every solution, coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumers can enjoy the same 100% arabica coffee found in Starbucks® stores around the world.