The SUNKIST® Express program has been meeting the ever-growing needs of foodservice operators who demand a highly esteemed brand, the best quality beverages, and the most efficient, reliable and easy-to-use beverage dispensing system on the market.
Features and Benefits
· The proprietary Express design is a completely closed system with no hoses or tubes to trap bacteria, making it the safest, most sanitary beverage dispensing system in the industry.
· The Express delivers up to five, 5 fl.oz. portions per minute under 45°F.
· The Express Pak evacuates completely, eliminating product waste.
· The space-saving 4-drink Express system delivers a wide range of flavor options, and its Switch-a-Brix® feature allows for the quick change-out of flavors for different day parts.
· With the flip of a switch, you can easily go from serving delicious juices in the morning to serving teas, flavored waters, and iced coffees in the afternoon.
Height 29.3 inches
Width 15 inches
Depth 24.3 inches
Clearance 2” (5.08 cm) at rear, sides and top for ventilation.
Weight 160 lbs.
Power A: 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, 8 FLA (15-16A at compressor start)
B:220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, 5 FLA
Water Line 3/8 inch
· Juice Drinks
· 100% Juices
· Enhanced Flavored Water
*Note: All Sunkist Express products are packed in proprietary 3-liter containers only for use in the Express dispenser.