- Use “plant-based” descriptions on your menu. Your diners have heard of plant-based foods and are eager to try them!
- Talk about the taste and texture, describing them as “delicious” and “juicy.”
- Tell guests if these foods are vegan, non-GMO or gluten free since some diners are actively seeking these choices.
- Promote high protein and zero cholesterol levels of these foods (if mentioned on the label).
- Don’t use words like “fake” or “like meat,” which may be unappealing to your guests.
- Don’t forget to ask your guests about food allergies and check the ingredients carefully.